I. Copyright notice
Copyright © Mudflapstudios 2005-2008. All rights reserved.
Mudflapstudios name and logo are the exclusive property of Mudflapstudios. They are protected under international law.
Unauthorized use is prohibited. They may not be copied or reproduced in any way without the prior written permission of Mudflapstudios.
II. Web Site Usage Agreement between Mudflapstudios and the User
1. Use of this Site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
2. Mudflapstudios maintains this web site (the "Site") as a courtesy to anyone who may choose to access the Site ("User").
The information presented herein is for information purposes only. Mudflapstudios grants permission to the User to visit the
Site and download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site for User's personal,
non-commercial use, without any right to resell, redistribute, compile or create derivative works there from, subject to the terms
and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific materials within this Site.
3. Mudflapstudios administers this Site. All Materials on this Site from Mudflapstudios are subject to these terms and conditions.
4. Materials on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Mudflapstudios specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials. Mudflapstudios periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the Materials on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances shall Mudflapstudios be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to result from use of this Site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Site is at User's sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Mudflapstudios or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if Mudflapstudios has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that Mudflapstudios is not liable for any conduct of any User.
6. This site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various content providers. Mudflapstudios does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any content provider, or any user of this site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at User's own risk. Neither Mudflapstudios nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting there from.
7. As a condition of use of this Site, User agrees to indemnify Mudflapstudios and its affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of User's use of this Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by User of these terms and conditions. If User is dissatisfied with any material on this Site or with any of its terms and conditions of use of this Site, User's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
8. This Site may contain links and references to third-party Web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Mudflapstudios and Mudflapstudios is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Mudflapstudios provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Mudflapstudios.
9. If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"), User agrees to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using a Forum, User shall not do any of the following:
a. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
b. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
c. Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefore as may be required by law.
d. Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
e. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
f. Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
g. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
h. Harvest email or other forms of addresses by any means in order to collate them into lists for use in commercial or non-commercial mailings.
10. User acknowledges that all Forums or Discussion Groups are public and not private communications. Further, User acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, emails and other communications by other users are not endorsed by Mudflapstudios, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Mudflapstudios. Mudflapstudios reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from User, including without limitation email and bulletin board postings.
11. Mudflapstudios reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the site or any Materials in any respect. Mudflapstudios shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
12. Mudflapstudios reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
13. No waiver by Mudflapstudios of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding except as set forth in writing signed by its duly authorized representative.
III. Privacy Notice
We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide this information to us. Neither do we collect and store information automatically at this time.
If you send us e-mail, you may choose to provide us with personal information, as in e-mail with a comment or question. We use the information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we do not share our e-mail with any other outside organizations.